PetFlex is a cohesive flexible bandage manufactured for small animal use. PetFlex tears clean by hand, will not constrict, does not stick to skin or hair, and stays in place. PetFlex is stronger than the competition's bandages, yet it is still soft and comfortable enough to use on most pets.
NOTE: Please allow us to choose a color for you.
Additional PetFlex Information:
- Hand-tear, no scissors needed (easy application).
- Stronger than CoFlex and Vetrap with 19 lbs. tensile strength.
- A durable bandage that can be reused and will not shred.
- Won't constrict! Provides controlled compression with nonslip support to secure and protect primary dressings from dirt and moisture.
- Maintains original size and won't shrink on the roll or on the animal.
- Soft, great for comfort and support.
- Coheres to itself, will not stick to the fur, hair or skin (no clips or fasteners needed).
- Easy on, easy off! Quick and easy removal, can be cut away with scissors without unwrapping.
- Conforms to any animal's shape.
- Sweat and water-resistant.
- Patented technology.
- Competitively priced.
- Multiple fun patterns for pets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the difference between PetFlex and Vetrap?
PetFlex is more than double the strength of Vetrap and has an easy, clean hand-tear. PetFlex is also fabric-based and much more durable, providing consistent compression without constricting down. PetFlex is also sweat- and water-resistant and makes an excellent choice as a splint bandange.
Is there a cost difference for using PetFlex?
PetFlex should be priced comparably with other cohesive bandages. PetFlex is also fabric-based and durable, so it can be re-used, which makes it extremely economical.
Why is PetFlex better than other cohesive bandages?
- PetFlex is hand-tear.
- PetFlex is stronger.
- PetFlex is priced economically.
- PetFlex is sweat- and water-resistant.
- PetFlex is a patented product.